Do you need to move your current systems to the cloud?
Do you want to sell your products on-line?
Do you need a website?
Make the most of online opportunities to grow your business! Get your funding matched up to $10,000!!!
The Small Business Digital Grants Program can assist small businesses to access the latest digital technologies to increase your productivity and competitiveness.
What exactly is covered?
– Content development (web pages, mobile apps, visual and audio media etc.)
– Receiving payments or selling online
– Specialised digital technology or software (business specific)
– Digital planning, marketing strategy development, and training.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible your business must:
– Have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
– Have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
– Be based in Queensland
– Have a turnover of $2 million or less in the last 12 calendar months
– Declare if any owners or directors of the business are an undischarged bankrupt or insolvent.
How can Wardles help?
You will need a quote from a service provider to apply for the grant. Now is the time to take the leap!
We offer a huge range of services that fall under this grant. Including, but not limited to the below.
– Xero Cloud Accounting System
– Vend: POS Software – The best POS System
– Receipt Bank – Effortless, Automated Bookkeeping
– Website Creation including eCommerce integration
– Assistance with your Grant Application
So if you have been considering change – Now’s the time to make it.
Round 3 is now open and closes on 24 October 2017 at 5pm.
If you would like to receive a call or email about our services & how we can help, request more info by clicking below: