Is a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) right for you?You need to attend this free 1 hour seminar.
If you are planning to retire in the next 20 years and want to find out if a SMSF is right for you, then you need to attend this free 1 hour seminar! Being held on 13th February at 9am, you can register by scrolling to the bottom of the page!
We will be discussing:
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of a SMSF?
- How much money do I need to invest to make a SMSF cost effective?
- Investments – Where can I invest?
- Borrowing to buy property in my fund
- Putting my business premises inside my fund
- What control do I have, what can I do and what can’t I do?
- Maximising money into my superfund
- What pre-retirement and post retirement strategies can I take advantage of?
- Am I too young to consider a SMSF or am I too old?
- Common mistakes made by trustees
- Tax office hot spots in relation to SMSF’s
Plus lots, lots more!
You are welcome to invite family and friends along, and remember if you already have a SMSF you need to attend to ensure you are up to date with all the latest pre and post retirement strategies available.
Watch the video about the seminar:
REGISTER TO ATTEND BY FILLING IN THE BELOW FORM:
Eryan Haddon will be your host for this event. She has a Bachelor of Commerce from University of Queensland and is a Chartered Accountant and holds a Sub-Authorised Representative Certificate making her licenced to provide SMSF advice. Eryan has over 20 years experience working in Public Practice, specifically in Business Services, Virtual CFO Role, and advisory for SME’s.
More on the blog…
For all the rewards of being your own boss many things taken for granted as an employee will disappear: job security, set hours of work, known and guaranteed income, holiday and sick pay, and long service leave. Our advice to anyone seeking to establish a small...read more
As Tax Time 2018 has 'kicked off', the ATO has profiled the five most common mistakes and the personalities most likely to have tax time troubles. The top five mistakes include taxpayers who are: leaving out some of their income (e.g., forgetting a temp or cash...read more
ATTN: Xero Users! Did the below page appear when you attempted to login to Xero this morning? As a subscriber or Payroll Administrator in Xero with access to sensitive data and employee information, 2SA (Two-Step Authentication) will be compulsory on your login by...read more