Is a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) right for you?You need to attend this free 1 hour seminar.
If you are planning to retire in the next 20 years and want to find out if a SMSF is right for you, then you need to attend this free 1 hour seminar! Being held on 13th February at 9am, you can register by scrolling to the bottom of the page!
We will be discussing:
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of a SMSF?
- How much money do I need to invest to make a SMSF cost effective?
- Investments – Where can I invest?
- Borrowing to buy property in my fund
- Putting my business premises inside my fund
- What control do I have, what can I do and what can’t I do?
- Maximising money into my superfund
- What pre-retirement and post retirement strategies can I take advantage of?
- Am I too young to consider a SMSF or am I too old?
- Common mistakes made by trustees
- Tax office hot spots in relation to SMSF’s
Plus lots, lots more!
You are welcome to invite family and friends along, and remember if you already have a SMSF you need to attend to ensure you are up to date with all the latest pre and post retirement strategies available.
Watch the video about the seminar:
REGISTER TO ATTEND BY FILLING IN THE BELOW FORM:
Eryan Haddon will be your host for this event. She has a Bachelor of Commerce from University of Queensland and is a Chartered Accountant and holds a Sub-Authorised Representative Certificate making her licenced to provide SMSF advice. Eryan has over 20 years experience working in Public Practice, specifically in Business Services, Virtual CFO Role, and advisory for SME’s.
More on the blog…
Well, the New Year has zoomed past and some of us are still waiting for our mojo to kick in. We often hold off on goals and big tasks at the end of a year because a New Year encompasses the promise of a fresh attitude, resolutions, motivation and a burst of activity…...read more
Many small business owners are entrepreneurs who went into business seeking freedom, a better lifestyle, more money or simply because they wanted to run their own show. Financial acumen is rarely high amongst the skills possessed by such people. As such, it is only to...read more
“What’s the difference between water and steam? At 99 degrees water is merely hot, at 100 degrees it turns to steam and can move locomotives. Just one degree—a one per cent change—makes the difference.” This is a great metaphor for business. It is always the little...read more