Is a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) right for you?You need to attend this free 1 hour seminar.
If you are planning to retire in the next 20 years and want to find out if a SMSF is right for you, then you need to attend this free 1 hour seminar! Being held on 13th February at 9am, you can register by scrolling to the bottom of the page!
We will be discussing:
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of a SMSF?
- How much money do I need to invest to make a SMSF cost effective?
- Investments – Where can I invest?
- Borrowing to buy property in my fund
- Putting my business premises inside my fund
- What control do I have, what can I do and what can’t I do?
- Maximising money into my superfund
- What pre-retirement and post retirement strategies can I take advantage of?
- Am I too young to consider a SMSF or am I too old?
- Common mistakes made by trustees
- Tax office hot spots in relation to SMSF’s
Plus lots, lots more!
You are welcome to invite family and friends along, and remember if you already have a SMSF you need to attend to ensure you are up to date with all the latest pre and post retirement strategies available.
Watch the video about the seminar:
REGISTER TO ATTEND BY FILLING IN THE BELOW FORM:
Eryan Haddon will be your host for this event. She has a Bachelor of Commerce from University of Queensland and is a Chartered Accountant and holds a Sub-Authorised Representative Certificate making her licenced to provide SMSF advice. Eryan has over 20 years experience working in Public Practice, specifically in Business Services, Virtual CFO Role, and advisory for SME’s.
More on the blog…
Written by Donna Torres, originally published by Xero. We talk a lot about how late payments affect businesses from a financial and operational perspective. It’s an issue that’s close to our hearts here at Xero, and it’s a conversation that matters. But another...
Xero’s App Partner of the month for October is ServiceM8. ServiceM8 is smart job management software for trades and services, eliminating paperwork and improving productivity for small businesses. This is exciting news for us, as during Amy and Jess’s recent trip to...
While you think you’ll save a few dollars going online to set up a company or trust yourself, the DIY approach is a false economy. Like most accounting firms, we use specialist providers for business structures to ensure we understand the contents and workings...