Is a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) right for you?You need to attend this free 1 hour seminar.
If you are planning to retire in the next 20 years and want to find out if a SMSF is right for you, then you need to attend this free 1 hour seminar! Being held on 13th February at 9am, you can register by scrolling to the bottom of the page!
We will be discussing:
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of a SMSF?
- How much money do I need to invest to make a SMSF cost effective?
- Investments – Where can I invest?
- Borrowing to buy property in my fund
- Putting my business premises inside my fund
- What control do I have, what can I do and what can’t I do?
- Maximising money into my superfund
- What pre-retirement and post retirement strategies can I take advantage of?
- Am I too young to consider a SMSF or am I too old?
- Common mistakes made by trustees
- Tax office hot spots in relation to SMSF’s
Plus lots, lots more!
You are welcome to invite family and friends along, and remember if you already have a SMSF you need to attend to ensure you are up to date with all the latest pre and post retirement strategies available.
Watch the video about the seminar:
REGISTER TO ATTEND BY FILLING IN THE BELOW FORM:
Eryan Haddon will be your host for this event. She has a Bachelor of Commerce from University of Queensland and is a Chartered Accountant and holds a Sub-Authorised Representative Certificate making her licenced to provide SMSF advice. Eryan has over 20 years experience working in Public Practice, specifically in Business Services, Virtual CFO Role, and advisory for SME’s.
More on the blog…
Create a Cracker Year for your Business – Forecast and Plan for Success Creating a Forecast or a Budget is the most crucial thing you should be doing as a business owner over the next month. Running your business without a forecast is like setting off on...read more
One of the oldest adages in existence is you can’t get something for nothing. But what if the Qld Govt is willing to inject $5,000ex GST into your business to help with strategic planning, mentoring/coaching or advice to assist with establishing your...read more
By Eryan Haddon. Generating sales is critical to business success, but that is only half the job done. Getting paid quickly for your product or services is just as important and is the key to good cash flow. “A sale is a gift to customers...read more