Senior Accountant / Client Manager
IF YOU ARE AN ACCOUNTANT WHO IS:
- Driven to make positive impacts to your clients and your team with your work
- Enthusiastic to take on new responsibilities, build on skills you already have and have the courage to push outside your comfort zone
- Wanting to join a team with an incredible culture based on passion, enthusiasm and great connections
- Persistent and able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of challenges
- Able to see the bigger picture and find opportunities that make an impact for your clients
- Innovative and look for out-of-the-box solutions with an ‘every problem has a solution’ attitude
- Self-confident in your ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Able to manage a team underneath you in an environment oriented to trust, open communication and cohesive team effort
… Then We Have The Opportunity For You!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK WITH WARDLES
- You will be part of a firm that goes beyond the average accounting work and delves more into advisory services that allow you to make huge impacts to your own client base.
- You’ll love the opportunity to join a professional hardworking young team who celebrate success and make having FUN a core part of their culture
- You will be working in a great environment with modern offices and flexible working hours that suit your lifestyle and support work life balance
- You will have lots of client contact and the ability to creating lasting and genuine relationships as a trusted advisor to your own client base
- You will be rewarded with the opportunity to develop business advisory skills, travel to exciting places and work on special projects
- You must have a minimum 5 years business and tax experience working in an accounting practice
- You must have strong taxation and accounting skills and extensive experience working with SME’S
- You must be undertaking or completed CA or CPA programme.
- Must be ambitious and want to build your skills career.
Salary is negotiable based on your qualifications and experience.