We are looking for motivated, driven and innovative accountant to manage our Townsville division!
This is an amazing opportunity for the right person to head up their own client base and team with our established systems and mentoring & support.
IF YOU ARE AN ACCOUNTANT WHO IS:
- Enthusiastic to take on new responsibilities, build on skills you already have and have the courage to push outside your comfort zone
- Wanting to join a team with an incredible culture based on passion, enthusiasm and great connections
- Persistent and able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of challenges
- Able to see the bigger picture and find opportunities that make an impact for your clients
- Innovative and look for out-of-the-box solutions with an ‘every problem has a solution’ attitude
- Driven to make positive impacts to your clients and your team with your work
- Self-confident in your ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Able to manage a team underneath you in an environment oriented to trust, open communication and cohesive team effort
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK WITH WARDLES:
- You will be part of a firm that goes beyond the average accounting work and delves more into advisory services that allow you to make huge impacts to your own client base.
- You’ll love the opportunity to join a professional hardworking young team who celebrate success and make having FUN a core part of their culture
- You will be working in a great environment with modern offices and flexible working hours that suit your lifestyle and support work life balance
- You will have lots of client contact and the ability to creating lasting and genuine relationships as a trusted advisor to your own client base
- You will be rewarded with the opportunity to develop business advisory skills, travel to exciting places and work on special projects
- You must have a minimum 5 years business and tax experience working in an accounting practice
- You must have strong taxation and accounting skills and extensive experience working with SME’S
- You must be undertaking or completed CA or CPA programme.
- Must be ambitious and want to build your skills career.
Salary is negotiable based on your qualifications and experience. Potential future buy-in opportunities are available.