We’ve recently rolled out an online portal solution for our clients so we can easily and securely share all sorts of information with each other, including:
- Sharing all your ATO and other correspondence
- Letting you access and download copies of all your completed Financial Statements & Tax Returns
- Allowing you to upload any records to us online
If you are an active client of ours, you would have received an invitation from us to set up your own login and password that you can easily remember.
Your new portal will be your ultimate ‘go-to’ when accessing any correspondence we received on your behalf from the ATO and other places. So long and farewell PFD protection passwords 😉
Each time a new document is received & uploaded, you will receive a notification & an email from us letting you know it’s waiting to be viewed.
Aside from correspondence, you will be able to access prior year financial documents and use this space to upload your annual return records for the new financial year when we send you your checklists (if we haven’t already).
Below is a quick guide on how to navigate your portal to both view and download your electronic mail.
- You will receive the below email each time we upload correspondence so you know when to login, view and download your mail:
- Each time you login, your personalised Dashboard will appear:
- To access your mail, head to the FILES tab, select the Correspondence folder & click the current financial year. From here, you will be able to access all mail we have uploaded, as well as any comments we have left for you that require your attention. You’re welcome to respond should you wish too as well as download or print the document.
- Finally, for your convenience, you are able to modify the preferences which can make searching for past mail uploaded a breeze
That’s about it from us for now. Otherwise, if you have any questions or want to discuss your new portal further with us – reach out on 4743 4966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.